AddThis

Share |

Michelle Obama Campaigns for Her Husband in Jefferson Indiana Before Returning to N.C.


Michelle Obama, who took time out after her working women’s roundtable discussion at A Kids World Center in Jeffersonville to read to the children.

As she read, the children would chime in with random comments.

“Ms. Obama! Look, I have a boo-boo!”

“Ms. Obama! I have an iguana!”

“Ms. Obama! I have a cat!”

She smiled at each remark and asked a follow-up question, before returning to the book.

After finishing the first one, she switched to the next.

“‘I’m going to like me for me,’” Obama said, reading the title aloud to the students. “Do you all like yourselves?”

All raised their hands and many spoke out saying, “I like me!”

Both Indiana and North Carolina will vote on next Tuesday, May 6.
(Source)

No comments: