AddThis

Share |

CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER DIES

Read his amazing story
BLACK HISTORY

Rev. James Orange (L) with Rev. Joseph Lowery (R) in 2004.

I HAVE A DREAM SPEECH ~ REMEMBERING THE DAY


GRAMMY WINNER ISRAEL HOUGHTON & HIS BAND ~ NEW BREED ~ GRAMMY WINNERS FOR "A DEEPER LEVEL"



Don't let Barbara WaWa win...give this woman a good job! She needs a good network job! OK!

You can't have my man-an shoowop shoowop

The group Boston says hey Huckabee! stop playin our song please cease and desist!
Huckabee, has been playing Boston's "More Than A Feeling" on his campaign trail. The problem is that Boston doesn't want to be played by Huckabee. They wrote a little letter to Huckabee:
"Boston has never endorsed a political candidate, and with all due respect, would not start by endorsing a candidate who is the polar opposite of most everything Boston stands for. In fact, although I'm impressed you learned my bass guitar part on 'More Than a Feeling,' I am an Obama supporter."

No comments: